Surebonder staple guns are one of the most versatile tools you can own. They can be used for a variety of tasks, from fastening fabric to tacking down insulation. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to load a Surebonder staple gun:
1. Open the loading compartment door and insert a strip of staples. Make sure the staples are facing the correct way before inserting them into the loading chamber. 2. Close the loading compartment door and pull the trigger a few times to advance the staples into the firing chamber.
3. Pull the trigger all the way back and release to test if the gun is loaded and ready to fire.
- Read all instructions that come with the staple gun before beginning
- Load staples into the gun by following the specific instructions for your model
- If the gun is battery-operated, insert batteries into the gun according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- cock the gun by pulling back on the handle
- This will load a staple into the firing chamber
- Place the tip of the gun against the surface you wish to staple and squeeze the trigger to fire
The New 5659 Triggerfire Cable Tacker by Surebonder
How do I load staples into a staple gun?
Assuming you are loading a standard size staple into a standard size staple gun:
-Open the gun by pressing the release catch and swinging the loading arm out to the side
-Place a strip of staples into the loading track, making sure the points of the staples are facing the right way
-Swing the loading arm back into place and press it down until it clicks, then release the catch
What size staples does a Surebonder staple gun use?
A Surebonder staple gun uses 6, 8, 10 or 12 mm staples.
How do you load a staple tacker?
A staple tacker is a small, hand-held device that is used to drive staples into wood, plastic, or metal. To load a staple tacker, first, open the loading chamber by pressing the release button on the side of the tacker. Next, insert a row of staples into the loading chamber, making sure that the tips of the staples are facing the front of the tacker.
Finally, close the loading chamber and you are ready to start stapling.
How do you put staples in a 3 Way staple gun?
If you need to put staples in a 3 Way staple gun, there are a few things that you will need to do. First, make sure that the gun is loaded with the correct type of staples. Second, cock the gun by pulling the trigger all the way back.
Third, align the staples with the magazine and the anvil. Finally, press the trigger to release the staples.
How to load surebonder easy tacker staple gun
Surebonder’s easy tacker is a great staple gun for a variety of projects. It is easy to load and easy to use. Here are some tips on how to load your easy tacker:
1. Open the loading compartment door and insert a strip of staples into the loading compartment. Make sure the staples are facing the correct direction. 2. Close the loading compartment door and make sure it is locked in place.
3. Insert the end of the strip of staples into the front of the stapler. 4. Squeeze the trigger to release the staples into the loading compartment. 5. Close the loading compartment door and you are ready to use your easy tacker!
How to load staple gun
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to load your staple gun, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll show you how to load a staple gun in just a few simple steps.
First, make sure that the staples you’re using are the right size for your gun.
If they’re too big or too small, they won’t fit properly and could damage your gun. Next, open the loading chamber of your gun and insert the staples. Make sure that the points of the staples are facing downwards so they can be properly driven into whatever surface you’re stapling.
Once the staples are loaded, close the loading chamber and you’re ready to start stapling!
Surebonder staple gun not working
If your Surebonder staple gun isn’t working, there are a few things you can check to see what the problem might be. First, make sure that the power cord is plugged in and that the outlet you’re using is working. Next, check to see if the staples are loaded properly and that there’s no jam in the gun.
If the staples are jammed, you can try clearing them out with a small object like a paperclip. Finally, if none of these things seem to be the problem, you may need to contact customer service for further assistance.
Surebonder staple guns are great for a variety of projects, from upholstery to woodworking. Here is a quick guide on how to load a Surebonder staple gun:
1. Open the loading chamber by unlatching the loading lever.
2. Insert the strip of staples into the loading chamber, with the points facing the rear of the gun. 3. Close the loading lever to lock the staples in place. 4. Insert the power cord into the power socket on the gun.
5. Pull the trigger to release a staple. 6. Repeat until all staples are used. 7. Unplug the gun and empty the loading chamber before storing.